Gerber, DHA & Probiotic, Single Grain Oatmeal Cereal, Supported Sitter, 1st Foods, 8 oz (227 g)
SOLD BY: Eat.mv
No reviews Yet!
- Iron To Help Support Learning Ability
- Single Grain Cereal
- Non GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made With No BPA
DHA & Iron for Brain Development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support brain development. And DHA helps supports brain and eye development. Just two servings of Gerber infant cereal meets 90% of your baby's daily iron needs and has 36 mg of DHA.
- No GMOs²
Your baby may be ready for cereal if they:
- Sit with help or support
- On tummy, push up on arms with straight elbows
- Lean toward the spoon with an open mouth and curiosity
¹Bifidus BL supports your baby's healthy digestion when eaten on a regular basis.
²Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
Directions to Use
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Hazard and Caution
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.